The Blue Ridge Sauna is the latest offering in the Almost Heaven Sauna line. Manufactured from the same Western Canadian Red Cedar as is used in our famous Barrel Saunas, the Blue Ridge incorporates pre-assembled panels that create a more traditional sauna room design.
The Blue Ridge sauna is an indoor sauna that can be assembled in the home and directly on a cement or tile floor. The sauna itself does not have a floor, but rather pre-built “duckboard’ flooring sections that lay on top of your existing floor. Relax in the heat (185°F+) of the dry sauna, and then sprinkle water on the rocks, generating a burst of steam that creates an invigorating wet sauna! The multi-level benches allow you to enjoy your sauna session either sitting or reclining.
The high temperature of a genuine steam sauna provides the ultimate in physical health benefits. A session in your Almost Heaven Sauna provides a cardio workout, detoxification, improved skin tone, respiratory enhancement, and the burning of up to 300 calories per sauna session. The Blue Ridge is a wet/dry sauna designed for indoor use and will reach operating temperature in as little as 30 minutes. Built in the USA by experienced professionals, the Blue Ridge is the ideal indoor home sauna that will give you years of enjoyment!
- Indoor placement
- High-grade Tongue and Groove Western Canadian red cedar: 1-3/8″ finished thickness
- Stainless steel hinges, heater and fasteners
- Tempered and tinted full glass door with self-closing hinges
- Tempered and tinted front and side floor-to-ceiling windows
- 2 benches, multi-level seating
- Removable duckboard floor sections
- Partially pre-assembled panel construction
- Built-in venting holes with aluminum louvered covers
- Electric heater, Bucket with ladle, Thermometer, Interior light
- Easy assembly for 2 people
- Hand-crafted workmanship
- Made in USA